Payment and Shipping Policy
- Payments on fabulloso! can be made through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Cash Cards, Net Banking and Cash On Delivery.
Card Payments and Net Banking
- We accept Master, VISA, American Express, Diners and JCB cards.
- We accept Net Banking through these banks.
- Payments through cards are accepted through our secure online payment gateway partners.
- Fabulloso! takes reasonable care to make the website secure. All Card transactions on the site are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. Verified by Visa (VbV) is an online service designed to make Internet transactions safer by authenticating a cardholder's identity at the time of purchase. A private code known only to you and your bank, your SecureCode enhances your existing MasterCard account by protecting you against unauthorized use of your card when shopping online with us. The aim and objective of Verified by Visa & MasterCard SecureCode is to create a level of consumer trust and confidence in online shopping similar to that in the physical shopping environment.
- In a card transaction, you must use a card that is preferably in the name of the person placing the order. However, this is not a precondition for placing orders with fabulloso!. Fabulloso! will not be liable for any card fraud because of the card being used fraudulently. The liability to prevent use of a card fraudulently is on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' exclusively rests on you in event of a probable fraud.
- To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure, fabulloso! uses a 256-bit encrypted Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Furthermore, we take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Cash on Delivery is an option to pay at delivery for your product instead of, in advance.
- The maximum single order limit for COD is Rs. 10,000/-. There is no limit on the number of orders you can place under COD. However, each dispatch under COD will be made after receiving payment of all preceding orders.
- All orders placed via COD will be verified electronically or telephonically before the dispatch takes place.
- Only Cash payment is accepted for COD orders. Payment through cheque, demand draft or credit card, etc. will not be accepted at all.
- We ship your product within 2 working days of receiving your order. Simultaneously, communication of dispatch of the product is mailed to you. Products will typically be delivered to you within 3 working days from the date of dispatch communication, however, in certain cases due to the nature, size etc. of the product/ package the delivery time may be longer or in parts as may be provided with the product information and in the T&C.
- To ensure appropriate packaging for the products and effective logistic management, dispatch could be made in parts forming separate deliveries delivered on different dates. Your tracking under “My Account” will reveal the status and if the dates indicating shipment and likelihood of delivery have passed without you receiving the complete order, please contact us through an e-mail at email@example.com.
- Our deliveries are made through reputed, efficient and specifically identified courier service providers.
Online tracking of your order
- We provide you with an option to track your order, once placed, through “My Account” on the website. You will receive an E-MAIL, intimation once your product is dispatched from our warehouse. You will be able to track your order 4-5 hours after you receive shipping confirmation email.
- If you fail to view status of your order, through “My Account”, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at our customer care numbers and we will be delighted to assist you.
- You will be charged Rs. 50 per product, subject to a minimum of Rs 100 per shipment toward delivery charges. Eg. Rs. 100 for one product delivery, Rs.100 for 2 products delivered , Rs. 150 for 3 products and so on and so forth.
- In addition to the above, you will be charged Rs.50 extra per delivery for COD
Delivery in your absence
- If you are not around when courier service provider attempts to deliver your package , card with information on it will be left for you by them. If no card is left by them, you will have to contact us on email@example.com and we will update you on the status.
- Any person accepting on your behalf will be treated as “Accepted” for purposes of our record.
- Unless you have already collected the product within 2 days from the courier company, a subsequent second attempt to deliver will be made within 2 days of the first delivery attempt. At this point you will receive intimation of second failed delivery and will be expected to track through Airway Bill no. and other relevant information provided to you. After the failed second delivery attempt the product will be held with the courier service provider for 3 days giving you additional opportunity to collect it.
- If you do not claim the product within these 5 days, the product will return to fabulloso!. After the product is received at the fabulloso! warehouse, we will hold the product for your instructions for 10 days in case of card orders, only. At a delivery costs to you, we will resend it to you as per your instructions.
- Products are guaranteed to be in perfect condition at the time of dispatch from our warehouse, complete with visible security tape and quality check. If the package you receive is damaged at the time of delivery please do not accept it. Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the refusal of the product stating reasons of refusal of your acceptance. On receipt of your intimation, we will replace your order at no additional costs to you, subject to availability of stock. In the event of unavailability of stock, fabulloso! will give store credit or refund as you desire.
This Policy is an integral part of the T&C and has to be read along with them and remains binding on You singly and in conjunctly.
We have recently commenced shipping outside of India. The following process is followed by us:
- Please inform us of the Products you wish to purchase including the quantities.
- We will revert to you with the shipping cost, mode and approximate time for delivery.
- The payment can then be made through Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners and JCB Credit Card.
- On receipt of the funds, we will ship the goods to your address and inform you by mail.
- Duties & taxes applicable in the country of import are to the account of buyer.